Sunday, July 12, 2009

Super delicious brownies!

These brownies are delicious! I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I could not get enough of these. You will love them.

Awesome brownies:

Ingredients:
1 package fudge brownie mix (your favorite kind)
1 (10.5 ounce) package mini marshmallows
2 cups chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate and it was very good)
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth. I used chunky, again very good! It added more texture)
1 Tbsp butter
2 cups rice krispies

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Pour into a greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 for 28-30 minutes. Top with marshmallows. Bake 3 minutes longer. (Marshmallows will not be completely melted). Cool on a wire rack.

In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over low head until smooth. Remove from heat, stir in cereal. Spread over brownies. Refridgerate for 1-2 hours or until firm before cutting.

Kelsie's Note: The first batch I made I had a seperate layer for marshmallows and chocolate topping. The second batch I made I poured the chocolate on the marshmallows while they were hot and mixed it in with the marhsmallow. They were very good both ways. I think I did prefer the marshmallow mixed in though. Make them whichever way you would prefer!





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm you are so naughty and those are sinful! I better make them quick! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails